1) Something about new headphones since Apple bought Beats by Dre.
2) New iPhone (duh). Bigger screens more bells & whistles.
3) New iPad that is lighter than whatever with bump in specs.
4) The iWatch? Yeah a big maybe but still not sold on it.
5) Update to the AppleTV which is LONG overdue.
Check back later to see what happened.
Because everyone needs a photo of Sean Connery in a wedding dress.
Yep. It’s that time of the year when I have College Football, NFL ball & NASCAR to keep me glued to a TV. Not to mention recording Doctor Who and other kick butt shows. I love this time of the year.
This will probably be the only post ever tagged with Sports and Doctor Who.
So over the past week I have taken the plunge into selling stuff. What is said stuff you ask. Well it’s Pampered Chef. I love this stuff because I like to cook and I also like to eat what I cook. I have been to one PC party and it was a freezer meal party and I was hooked from there forward. I’m looking forward to doing this stuff and hope it’s a fun journey.
If you want to check out my stuff go over to my Facebook page. Pampered Chef with Ross McKinney. I have a link to my PC website and stuff you can check out.
Enjoy what you do and do what you enjoy.
I normally don’t jump on bandwagons for stuff but this is a great cause. I support ALS research on all aspects. I not only did the ice water but will be donating once I get paid.
The following is Fiction. It DID NOT actually happen. The only true part is there was no power at the courthouse. I got bored and had some fun on Facebook.All events take place on 08/14/14 between the hours of 3:00pm and 5:00pm.
The above is obviously a work of fiction. The power did go out where I work and we were kept there for 2 hours. I began by posting as usual on Facebook that we were out of power and then it hit my head to do an “End World” thing just to kill the time until the power came back on. As of 5pm the power was still out and I was off the clock so I ended the “drama”.This is what happens when I’m bored and have internet access. Hope you enjoyed the ride with me.
- Power is out at the courthouse. Wonder what the deal is??
- Ok. Power still out. Still trying to find the weakest coworker to eat later tonight. But before we do that we are going to start looting other offices for supplies. #NoPowerAtTheCourthouse
- I’ve fashioned a crossbow to help protect my office from looters.#nopoweratthecourthouse
- We have split into teams to begin looking for additional supplies for out office. #nopoweratthecourthouse
- We’ve reached a great amount of resistance from the Clerks Office. Wow. These ladies organized fast. #nopoweratthecourthouse
- We make it back to safety and listen to the quiet only interrupted by the constant “Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.” Of the battery backups.#nopoweratthecourthouse
- All we have is the glow of our cell phones to see where we go. As we loose power to the phones we get scared. #nopoweratthecourthouse
- Hearing sounds from the hall. Lots of noise from the DA’s office. Sounds as though the have teamed with the Register of Deeds office.#nopoweratthecourthouse
- Gonna try to venture out and see how things look. Not sure if I can make it past the defensive wall that the team of DA, Register of Deeds & Juvenile Services. Gotta try. Gotta get some fresh air.#nopoweratthecourthouse
- Saw a security guard. He had a finger nail file in his arm. Poor guy.#nopoweratthecourthouse
- Went to the front door. Lots of people banging on door to get in. I look at them and mouth the word “Sorry. I can’t help” and run back down the hallway. #nopoweratthecourthouse
- Sad moment. While we still have no power many offices have given up the fight. We’ve seen many many cell phones go out the past few minutes. So sad. #nopoweratthecourthouse
- Breaking news. We’ve heard they are going to attempt an extraction in 10 minutes. Hope this goes well. We’ve lost to many cell phones to turn back now. #nopoweratthecourthouse
- They have asked us to go to the roof of the courthouse. This doesn’t make sense but many people are going. I’m gonna stay behind. Something doesn’t feel right. #nopoweratthecourthouse
- Haven’t heard or seen any sign of an extraction. Wondering if we will ever be saved. #nopoweratthecourthouse
- Well. We’ve been saved. No details on how as it’s classified apparently. #nopoweratthecourthouse
- Thus concludes the #nopoweratthecourthouse drama. We thank you for following along. It’s been a fun time. (No people were actually hurt. Also it gets really hot after 2 hours in a courthouse with no power.) join us again next time we have something not major.
The opposite of albinism called melanism, a recessive trait where the skin and fur are all black.
That’s just a beautiful animal there.